Friday, February 4, 2011

SHOP FOR VALENTINE'S DAY!

Valentine's Day is right around the corner and I haven't even thought about decorating or shopping for my loved ones... If you are looking for some last minute ideas for the sweethearts on your list I still have some sweet vintage-inspired goodies available.  Quantities are VERY limited and to make it even easier you can shop right on my blog or my website.

UPDATE:  The"buy me" buttons no longer work...not being a HTML wizard I can't figure out what went wrong...I checked and re-checked...anywhoo...rather than scrap the entire post and the past two hours of my life if you see something you just can't live without visit tinselshop.com and click CELEBRATIONS to make your final purchase.


VALENTINE LACE-UP CARDS - $22.00

Fun for kids and nostalgic for grown-ups!
12 cards, red yarn, and envelopes included
By Moda Home

__________________________________

RETRO CHILD'S VALENTINE BOARD- $18.50
Set of 4 vintage / retro inspired Valentines.  Each is  paper decoupaged onto wood and comes with an attached metal wire stand. Largest board measures approximately 5" x 3 1/2"
Their profile is slim enough that they would be perfect on a wreath.
By Bethany Lowe Designs
___________________________________
HEART TISSUE GARLAND - $3.50
Fun for decorating and crafting! Each tissue paper heart measures 3 1/2" and stretches to approximately 10 feet.
By Bethany Lowe Designs

________________________________
SET OF 12 VINTAGE VALENTINE CARDS - $10.50
Absolutely adorable! Inspired by Valentine's from the 1930's this set of 12 cards is great for giving and for decorating. Set does not include envelopes. Each card measures approximately 3 1/4" tall.
By Bruce Elsass for Bethany Lowe Designs
To see what I did with my set of Valentines' click here
_____________________________________

SET OF 6 RETRO VALENTINE HANKIE CARDS - $20.00
When I found these cards I fell in LOVE!  Each sweet retro style valentine comes with a red and white valentine hankie tucked inside. Great for gift giving or decorating.  Place one at each table setting as a placecard and the hankie can be used as a napkin or party favor.
By Moda Home
____________________________

VALENTINE HEART TABLECLOTH - $25.00
So fun and retro! The Valentine Heart Tablecloth comes with a coordinating cotton bag to protect and store the tablecloth for years to come.  Measures 52" x 52" square, 100% cotton, Machine washable.
By Moda Home

______________________________

Shipping and handling is $6.95 for all items shipped in the United States (except Hawaii and Alaska).  To ensure delivery by Valentine's Day place your orders before MIDNIGHT TUESDAY FEBRUARY 8TH.  International orders are welcome but I can not promise delivery by Valentine's Day, additional shipping fees may apply, email me for a quote. 

All transactions are processed by PAYPAL, don't have an account no worries PAYPAL accepts most major credit cards.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask!
You can also shop my website  www.tinselshop.com

Best wishes for a HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY,

Tammy

2 comments:

Natalie said...

So many cute things. I ordered the sewing cards from you last year and they were a huge hit!

-Natalie

~*~ saskia ~*~ said...

These are all very cute! The gorgeous garland is waiting to be hung in my house ^_~
Have a sweet Sunday xx