Monday, February 7, 2011

SIXTY-FIFTH AVENUE CHALKBOARD PARTY

The fabulous Londen from SIXTY-FIFTH AVENUE is hosting a CHALKBOARD PARTY!  I am cheating a little, my chalkboard was purchased and not made by hand but I wanted to join in the fun.

My little artists hard at work!

This chalkboard was a Homegoods find a few months back.  The hands fell off somewhere between the store and the car, I didn't care I LOVE it anyway.  One day I will get new ones...

What I really love are the clips on the side.  Clothespins attached to a thick piece of twine threaded through holes drilled in the top and bottom and knotted in the back.  Usually I have the little ones artwork on display but we changed it up for Valentine's Day.

Be sure to stop by SIXTY-FIFTH AVENUE to show off your creative chalkboards and to be inspired!

Best wishes for a happy week,
Tammy


4 comments:

Sixty-Fifth Avenue said...

Hi Tammy! Thanks for the sweet words! Store bought is not cheating...I do have to say that is one of the coolest chalkboards ever! So happy you are playing along!

Londen
xo

Tammy@Beatrice Banks said...

That is just the cutest chalkboard ever! I love how accessible it is to your girls. So fun! I'm finding you via the chalkboard party. I'm your newest follower and would be delighted to have you follow me back!
Have a wonderful day!
Tammy

Anonymous said...

you so deserve to be invited to the party! that chalkboard is cute and so are your girls! i hope you are doing well!

Lisa @ Shine Your Light said...

That is one awesome Homegoods score! Love the twine on the side - so cute!