Thursday, November 11, 2010

STARTING TO DECORATE!

 Is it really Thursday already!!!? I have been doing a little holiday decorating, just a little, I can't help myself!




I am crazy about these bird ornaments, only $1 at Target!  Sadly when I went back for more they were gone, I hope they get some more...

Tomorrow is DECK THE HALLS FRIDAY!  Join the fun and link up your Holiday Inspired post or posts.  Share what you are working on, inspiring photos you have saved, post from last year, promote your etsy or web shop and so on!  I will have the link up late this evening.


Have a happy Thursday!

Best wishes,
Tammy

5 comments:

Mandie said...

I love your decorations. Those birds are very cute!

koralee said...

Oh my dear...I am getting the bug too. I put out some little wee bottle brush trees as a tease and now I want MORE!!!!

Love all your silver..especially the acorns. xoxoxox

Valarie said...

Love the beautiful church and mercury glass. I decorated our guest house today, and I am going to do the main house next week after my big craft show. Yay for Christmas.
xxoo Valarie

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Tammy, I have the same Silver Church from Target. It was 75% off on clearance for $5.00!! I bought a blue and pink one too. I will be showing these for my Pink Saturday post.
Wait til you see the shop that I posted about and will be linking up to Deck the Halls with. It is Christmas Heaven!!

Hugs,
Debbie

Simply Bungalow said...

Love the decorations.