Thursday, November 4, 2010

DECK THE HALLS FRIDAY - SEE WHAT'S ON THE WAY!

WELCOME TO DECK THE HALLS FRIDAY!

Tis the season!  I am so in Christmas mode right now.  Yes, I do LOVE Thanksgiving but I can't help myself.  I admit that I did break out a couple Christmas decorations this week.  The space that held Halloween goodies must be filled, right?  Why pull out my everyday decor for a couple weeks?

This week I am excited to share the goodies I have on the way from Bethany Lowe...






 
These are some of my very favorite pieces and they should be here next week!  My plan have the SHOP updated by the end of next week, we'll see...

Has the Christmas Spirit caught you? 
 
Now it's your turn! What are you working on or thinking about? Each Friday join our DECK THE HALLS FRIDAY LINKY PARTY!


1. Share your pre-holiday goals, projects, great finds, collections, or gift ideas (doesn't need to have a Christmas theme), If you are a crafter or have any etsy store show off what you are working on

2. Create a new post or link back to a post from years past

3. Share a project you have been wanting to try (if it's not your original idea be sure to give gredit where credit is due)

4. Please link your post back to this one. If you would like grab the DECK THE HALLS image on my sidebar and added it to your sidebar or post (I will create an actual button one of these days...)

5. Be sure to add the link to your specific post and not your blog

and finally... INSPIRE & BE INSPIRED

10 comments:

Natasha in Oz said...

Hi Tammy! You know, every time I come here I am even more inspired! Thank you!

I have linked up a yummy recipe that I found on the BHG website for shortbread-it's amazing!

Best wishes and thanks for having me,
Natasha.

Sixty-Fifth Avenue said...

Love the preview Tammy! I am really looking forward to getting my Christmas decorations out and not be running around last minute. We usually don't start until the day after Thanksgiving, this year might be different.

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Tammy,
What great items!! Love the reindeer!! See the vintage ones I have in my Village under this tree?? Similar to the ones you are showing but mine are the original ones that I played with as a child!!

Hugs,
Debbie

Unknown said...

Tammy,
Love your pre holiday decorations. I have a few snowflakes out.
Thanks for hosting.
Michele

Something Special said...

I love all this stuff so much. I am glass glittering up lots of stuff for Christmas this year.

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

Oooh, that first Santa is tugging at my heartstrings! LOVE him!

Big TX Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents

Vintage Home said...

...wish I was ready to link up...hmmm but my heart skipped a beat when i saw the Angles & the Reindeer!

Celestial Charms said...

Wonderful decorations. I'm off to check out everyone's blogs to get some Christmas cheer!
Maureen

very merry vintage style said...

I love the name of your blog... I happened upon it from the Holiday with Matthew Mead site. If it's sparkly and vintage, maybe a little shabby... I am all over it! Beautiful pictures. I'll be back to see more!

Carey said...

Hi,
I just found your blog and I love it and am now following. I will be back to join in for the friday party. I love anything and everything about Christmas.Come on over and visit when you have a chance.
Carey