Thursday, November 11, 2010

DECK THE HALLS FRIDAY - MERCURY GLASS INSPIRATION


WELCOME TO DECK THE HALLS FRIDAY!

I HEART mercury glass.  It doesn't matter if it is new or vintage, I just LOVE the look.  Yesterday's post I showed a couple of my reproduction pieces.   My vignettes are not complete (still need pine, snow, lights...) but I am getting there.  Below are some of my favorite inpsiration photos.

Image from the Southern Living website

Image from the Southern Living website

Image from the Southern Living website

Image from the Traditional Home website

Image from the Cottage Living website


Image from the Country Living website

Gorgeous!  Have you found your HOLIDAY DECORATING INSPIRATION?

Now it's your turn! What are you working on or thinking about? Each Friday join our DECK THE HALLS FRIDAY LINKY PARTY!


1. Share your pre-holiday goals, projects, great finds, collections, or gift ideas (doesn't need to have a Christmas theme), If you are a crafter or have any etsy store show off what you are working on.

2. Create a new post or link back to a post from years past

3. Share a project you have been wanting to try (if it's not your original idea be sure to give gredit where credit is due)

4. Please link your post back to this one. If you would like grab the DECK THE HALLS image on my sidebar and added it to your sidebar or post (I will create an actual button one of these days...)

5. Be sure to add the link to your specific post and not your blog
6. You are welcome to link up more than one post, don't be shy!
and finally... INSPIRE & BE INSPIRED

A special thanks to all of the great ladies that have been linking up week after week!




8 comments:

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Tammy,
I just love mercury glass and have bought some reproduction pieces over the past years. ( Yep, at Target too!)
I have added my link for this week and I will be posting Part 2 later tonight and it will be added to next week's party!

Hugs,
Debbie

koralee said...

I just did a little post this morning and came over to visit you and decided I should link up because it is about Christmas....so off to add your link right now to my blog post...hugs for a great day my friend .xoxoxxxo

Teresa said...

Love mercury glass!
My favorite Christmas balls are of mercury glass!
xo
Delighted to find your blog!

Anonymous said...

me too! i love the look of mercury glass! so pretty! i have been so tempted to pass over the thought of thanksgiving and start pulling out my christmas decor early because of all the pretties i have been seeing in blog world! very hard to do!

Unknown said...

Hi Tammy, love your beautiful site.When I uploaded my photo (number 7) has linked to my dashboard instead of my blog, hence the two posts. Would you mind deleting this one for me. I don't seem to be able to do so from my side. Many thanks. Simone

Something Special said...

I am loving your blog so much and love everything you post. One of my favorite things is mercury glass. And I thank you for hosting Deck the Halls Friday.

Gypsea Nurse said...

Love it!! I must join you this coming Friday!!!
Cat and Cricket!

Celestial Charms said...

Love those chosen photos. Now I'm off to visit everyone's blog!
Maureen