Thursday, November 4, 2010

IT'S BEGINNING TO FEEL & LOOK A LOT LIKE CHRISTMAS!

Image from Country Living

It is 76 degrees and raining in Central Florida and it feels as though the seasons are changing.  Oh, how I love this time of year!  I just got  back from shopping and the Christmas trees are popping up everywhere.  The little ones are napping so I think I will curl up on the couch and watch a Christmas movie.

Don't forget DECK THE HALLS FRIDAY, link up your favorite Holiday inspired post.  Share your favorite, craft, gift, decorating, inspiration photos... Can you believe Christmas in less than 2 months away?

Best wishes,
Tammy

6 comments:

Valarie said...

I am so ready for Christmas decorating to begin!! I cannot wait!! I also wanted to say how much I loved the kiddos costumes. Adorable. xxoo Valarie

The French Bear said...

I can't wait, now I can get all my Christmas decorations out!!!!
Hugs,
Margaret B

Anonymous said...

As a lover of fluffy, sparkly, and pretty...you page is fantastic.

Vintage Home said...

...well I will have to start getting my act together so I can link up!

Moore Minutes said...

SOON I can start linking up to your holiday parties...fun! :) You have beautiful Christmas inspiration on your blog.

Celestial Charms said...

Lovely photo of such a pretty silver tree. I'm just about ready to pull out the Christmas decoration boxes. I'm totally skipping over the Thanksgiving decor this year...I can't help myself! ;)
Maureen