Tuesday, November 16, 2010

A LITTLE BIT OF CHRISTMAS...

On the way home from school today we saw the first Christmas tree lot of the season.  I took this as my official sign that it is NOT TOO EARLY to decorate for Christmas.  Yes, I have put out a couple trinkets here and there but as of today it looks like Christmas chaos...trees stacked in corners, tissue paper strewn about, and glitter seems to be coating every surface.


First up the wreath on my pantry door. 

Happy decorating!

Best wishes,
Tammy

I am joining MY ROMANTIC HOMES SHOW & TELL PARTY.  Great ideas and inspriration week after week!

11 comments:

Moore Minutes said...

This is YOUR wreath?! I thought it was a magazine inspiration photo, lol...seriously. It is just gorgeous. It is one of my favorite Christmas wreaths I've ever seen! Wow.

Celestial Charms said...

Fabulous wreath, Tammy. Love that vintage sled image hanging down!
Maureen

Pam Kessler said...

Beautiful wreath. Did you make that? Is that grapevine wrapped artistically around it or some other twigs? My husband rolled his eyes when I brought a teeny tiny little tree out of storage today. I didn't even put it up, I was just fluffing it to use to photograph some ornaments I made.

Sixty-Fifth Avenue said...

Tammy, everytime I pop in to see what you're up to I get pulled away before I can comment. So here I am all alone at Panera while M is at school, bliss.
That wreath is so very pretty, did you make it? Let me know when you get a chance what I need to do for my giveaway win. Talk to you soon.
Londen

koralee said...

No it is not too early...I have added some Christmas to my home too...everyday I seem to add something else.

Hugs my sweet friend. xoxo

Mandie said...

I love your wreath Tammy! I can't wait to see everything you have crafted.

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Just beautiful!! I am in full decorating mode and have finished the Living Room, tree and all!
Now on to the DR!!

Hugs,
Debbie @ A Debbie-Dabble Christmas

Something Special said...

I love that wreath. It is so country
vintage.

Simply Bungalow said...

Love the Wreath. Just beautiful!

Susan said...

Your wreath is so pretty!! I love the star!!

Sandra said...

A very pretty wreath with all the beautiful details of the star and vintage card. Nice!