Thursday, September 9, 2010

DECK THE HALLS FRIDAY - My Ornaments

Welcome to DECK THE HALLS FRIDAY!

Just when I thought that I had decided my decorating scheme for this Christmas I came across the pics of one of my trees last year and was reminded of how many ornaments that...

I wouldn't be using (this isn't all of them...yes I have a sickness...)


How much I LOVE some of them....


And how pretty the finished tree is...

This is just one of my trees a 7 1/2 footer that is FULL of blown glass ornaments.  I was dreaming of  a white and silver Christmas, simple and elegant.  We will see... What is your color scheme?

Now it's your turn! What are you working on or thinking about? Each Friday join our DECK THE HALLS FRIDAY LINKY PARTY!


1. Share your pre-holiday goals, projects, great finds, collections, or gift ideas (doesn't need to have a Christmas theme), If you are a crafter or have any etsy store show off what you are working on

2. Create a new post or link back to a post from years past

3. Share a project you have been wanting to try (if it's not your original idea be sure to give gredit where credit is due)

4. Please link your post back to this one. If you would like grab the DECK THE HALLS image on my sidebar and added it to your sidebar or post (I will create an actual button one of these days...)

5. Be sure to add the link to your specific post and not your blog

and finally... INSPIRE & BE INSPIRED

Thanks to everyone that INSPIRED us last week, each week the list grows!  Can you believe that Christmas is only a couple months away?  If you missed last weeks posts CLICK HERE.

Best wishes for a happy weekend,
Tammy

10 comments:

Lynn said...

Ornaments are my weakness! I could never have a color scheme, just like you'd I miss using some of my favorites!

Anonymous said...

I love your sweet ornaments. I think you and I both might have a bit of a problem with ornaments!
I buy new ones each year-the kids each choose a new and so do I. It is a tradition every November!

Thanks for having me today. I have posted some Martha decorations!

Best wishes,
Natasha.

Valarie said...

Ah, I love a fellow blogger with the same addictions as me. Your ornaments are amazing. THanks for hosting this fabulous day.
xxoo Valarie

Faded Plains said...

Hmmm...my theme will be whatever my boys feel like using...which is usually a rainbow of colors.

koralee said...

Now I am feeling really festive...I am off to make a Christmas ornament or two this coming week....can't wait!!!
Will you be at the Creative Connection event??

Hugs for a great weekend. xoxoxo

Paula said...

Love your ornies! WOO HOO Makes me too excited when I see boxes laid out ready to decorate a tree.
Thanks fo rsharing these pictures, Paula in Idaho

Lily said...

Hi

Love these photos.

Just realised that you have my blog on your blog list. Thank you :)
I added my blog to your links, hope you like the photos of my wreath.

Hugs

Lily

Charlene said...

Oh I know how you feel... when you think you know how you want to decorate & then... you think of past trees & the ornaments you won't use. I used to put up no less that 3 & sometimes 5 trees & 2-3 Village Scenes. I just can't do that any more!!!! The work is overwhelming & I don't have any help (hubby's work sechdule is so heavy in the winter). Now, I only decorate every other year (we go away the other year) but, I am so undecided which theme to choose. Thanks for giving me that little nudge to start thinking about that again. Charlene

Denise Marie said...

I think us ornament lovers gotta stick together! Mother in Love gave us an antique silver tin tree yrs ago and BAM...blown glass ornament addiction came on quick.

I could be a Debbie Dabble...a tree in every room..I've got so many ornaments and so many themes.

I'd say doing up Advent is the big theme on my mind this season.

♥ Lila ♥ said...

Hi! Nice to meet you and your blog.
Invite you to meet my Christmas blog.
I'm from Brazil and I live in Canada.
You can translate my blog. Ok?
Regards,
Lila