Thursday, September 9, 2010

FALL INSPIRATION - Wreaths

This week I have been thinking about what to put on my front door.  Take a peak at some of my inspiration:

I just LOVE this one!
Photo from Country Living


Leaves, leaves and more leaves...oh how I miss the north this time of year...
Photo from Country Living


Oh nuts (the little ones say that all the time, thank you Donald Duck!) This I would love on my pantry door.
Photo from Country Home


Adding leaves to a simple berry wreath adds texture and fullness. A  great way to give new life to an old wreath you may have on hand.
Photo from Country Home


A simple wheat covered wreath dressed up with fall leaves.  I really love how the leaves are falling into a pile at the bottom.
Photo from Better Homes & Garden

How do you decorate your front door for the season?

Best wishes,
Tammy

Don't forget to stop by tomorrow for the DECK THE HALLS FRIDAY LINKY PARTY!  Link up an old post or a new Holiday themed post.  The holidays will be here before we know it... If you haven't already be sure to check out last weeks inspiration.

6 comments:

Mandie said...

Those wreaths are so pretty. I love Fall! The weather cools and the trees are so beautiful. I think my favorite wreath is the nut one. I love the colors in it. I usually put a leaf wreath on our front door. This year it may contain feathers, we have peacocks in the neighborhood, lol.

Sixty-Fifth Avenue said...

I love them all and some look easy to make. I usually don't hang one on our front door, maybe this year...

Sixty-Fifth Avenue said...

I love them all and some look easy to make. I usually don't hang one on our front door, maybe this year...

Denise Marie said...

Love them all but 1st is fav. I love the burgandy and nest. Gotta follow on my Christmas bloggie and added your meme to my sidebar for Fridays.

Moore Minutes said...

Perfect Inspiration. These photos are just beautiful.

Lily said...

These photos are lovely. Inspire me to finish & display mine today :)

Lily