Friday, August 27, 2010

DECK THE HALLS - CLOTHESPIN ORNAMENTS


Welcome to DECK THE HALLS FRIDAY!

This week I am thinking about these adorable CLOTHESPIN ORNAMENTS from MARTHA STEWART.  I have been admiring them for quite a while and have had the supplies since last year...They would be fun for the kids dollhouse and I think they will be ALOT of fun to make.

For instructions CLICK HERE


I don't think I will get to them this week but I will in the very near future.  No excuses, I already have the supplies!

Be sure to check out last weeks DECK THE HALLS FRIDAY POST for more fun ideas.   Thanks to those that joined me last week!

Now it's your turn! What are you working on or thinking about?  Each Friday join our DECK THE HALLS FRIDAY LINKY PARTY!


1. Share your pre-holiday goals, projects, great finds, collections, or gift ideas (doesn't need to have a Christmas theme), If you are a crafter or have any etsy store show off what you are working on

2. Create a new post or link back to a post from years past

3. Share a project you have been wanting to try (if it's not your original idea be sure to give gredit where credit is due)

4. Please link your post back to this one. If you would like grab the DECK THE HALLS image on my sidebar and added it to your sidebar or post (I will create an actual button one of these days...)

5. Be sure to add the link to your specific post and not your blog

and finally...
INSPIRE & BE INSPIRED

7 comments:

Natasha in Oz said...

How gorgeous are those little decorations! I have also posted an idea about clothes pegs decorations! Great minds...

Thanks for having me today.

Best wishes,
Natasha.

The French Bear said...

These are so cute, and there are so many ways to do them....thanks for the inspiration!!!
Hugs,
Margaret B

Celestial Charms said...

I've been ichin to make these for years. I too, have all the supplies needed. I've bumped this up to number 1 on my priority list!
Thanks for sharing.
Maureen

jen said...

Those are so cute! We did reindeer when I was a kid we still put them on the tree! I know I wont get to them this year but maybe next :) Hope you've had a great summer!

luvs and glitter
~jen

Andrea said...

Those are too cute!

Mandie said...

Great inspiration! I love your blog button it is beautiful. I am so happy to have found another Christmas lover!!

Lily said...

Hi

I'm your newest follower. This is a great blog. I love those autumnal pictures you have. I'll add you to my blog roll, hope that's ok? If you get any time please feel free to check out my blog. http://christmas-believe.blogspot.com/ Looking forward to reading more on your blog.

Lily