Thursday, September 23, 2010

DECK THE HALLS FRIDAY - INSPIRATION...

Welcome to DECK THE HALLS FRIDAY!

This week I want to share with you one of my VERY FAVORITE images from COUNTRY HOME.

Where do I even begin....
  • The color pallette, classic yet doesn't scream red & green
  • I love the stars and greenery on the railing, so simple
  • Table top tree in a beautiful white urn
  • Vintage ornaments - you can never have enough...
  • Simply wrapped packages
  • White pitchers and compote, incorporate your favorite collections into you holiday decor
  • Use baskets to hold wrapped packages
Where have you found inspiration this week?

Now it's your turn! What are you working on or thinking about? Each Friday join our DECK THE HALLS FRIDAY LINKY PARTY!


1. Share your pre-holiday goals, projects, great finds, collections, or gift ideas (doesn't need to have a Christmas theme), If you are a crafter or have any etsy store show off what you are working on

2. Create a new post or link back to a post from years past

3. Share a project you have been wanting to try (if it's not your original idea be sure to give gredit where credit is due)

4. Please link your post back to this one. If you would like grab the DECK THE HALLS image on my sidebar and added it to your sidebar or post (I will create an actual button one of these days...)

5. Be sure to add the link to your specific post and not your blog

and finally... INSPIRE & BE INSPIRED

Best wishes for a happy weekend,
Tammy

10 comments:

Lynn said...

This was one of my favs too! I actually have those exact ornaments, they were my G-Mom-B's! I love them and use them every year:@)

Lily said...

I am in love with that banister. I always have a green garland of some type but this year will definitely use some baubles too. Thank you for sharing the ideas.

Lily

Valarie said...

I love this!! The colors are beautiful. Thanks for being such a wonderful hostess again!!
xxoo Valarie

Celestial Charms said...

Love that photo. The decorated banister is so pretty!
Maureen

♥ Lila ♥ said...

Hi. Thanks for visiting my blog!
Kiss,
Lila

♥ Lila ♥ said...

Hi. Thanks for visiting my blog!
Kiss,
Lila

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Tammy,
What a lovely Christmas vignette!! i LOVE the vintage ornaments and the contrast of the white pitchers is just charming!!

Thanks for your visit!!

Have a wonderful week!!

Hugs,
Debbie

Faded Plains said...

I really like that photo too...thanks for the Christmas inspiration.

Natasha in Oz said...

This picture is one of my favourites too. The pinks are so pretty.

I didn't link up this time as we have been away but I hope you will visit yesterday's post as I took lots of pictures of the Christmas displays in 2 of our biggest department stores over here. You might like the pink decorations I think!

Best wishes,
Natasha.

Holly said...

Great post
Holly @ http://oregonchristmas.blogspot.com