Tuesday, September 28, 2010

GETTING READY FOR HALLOWEEN - "Katy Gaga"

My 3 year old Kate or as she likes to be called "Katy Gaga" wants to be Lady Gaga for Halloween.  She thinks she is a princess!  Her costume still needs accessories but I had to share the photo of her first fitting...


Nearly 100 yds of tulle ribbon and counting...when she put it on she turned instantly into "KATY GAGA".  We still need her wig, jewely, glasses, shoes, & gloves but you get the idea.

Next up Emma as "Alice in Wonderland", I've been busy making costumes & I LOVE it!

Hope you are having a great week!

Best wishes,
Tammy

6 comments:

Valarie said...

Tammy....you need to enter her in some contest. This is by far the cutest thing I have ever seen. Can't wait to see it finished.
xxoo Valarie

koralee said...

Now that looks like fun...she is so adorable..what a good mom you are. xoxo

Lynn said...

Absolutely adorable! I'll bet you have so much fun this Halloween!

Mandie said...

Too cute! She makes a fantastic Katy Gaga, LOL.

Sarah said...

Aw. She's much cuter than lady gaga. I love the tulle!

Denise Marie said...

wow!! fun costume in work.