Tuesday, August 17, 2010

WINDOW SHOPPING - Urban Outfitters

A few months back I shared my new found LOVE for URBAN OUTFITTERS.  Not quite Anthropolgy but a close second and the prices are fantastic!  Take a peek at some of my new UO favorites...

I am CRAZY for this laundry bag.  I bought the matching shower curtain in March. A MUST HAVE!


Ruffles, ruffles, and more ruffles...


My bathroom or kitchen, I can't decide...


PERFECTION!


These tables remind me of something out of the SUNDANCE CATALOG, my other favorite place to shop!




The lace ruffles are just dreamy...


Perfect trash can for the bathroom.


What can I say, I am a sucker for bunnies...


Crochet rug, not sure how practical but it is quite lovely!

Crochet catchall, only $6, I have to have more than one!


Not sure about the color, but I love the design and the price!
 

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the glass finial!

Thanks for window shopping with me, where are your favorite places to shop?

Best wishes,
Tammy

3 comments:

Moore Minutes said...

Oh I saw that ruffle laundry bag the other day and loved it too. <3

Those crochet catchalls are too cool. I JUST tried to go order some and can't see them anywhere on the site? :( Am I missing something?

Valarie said...

Tammy....you and I have such similar tastes, no wonder I love your blog so much.
xxoo Valarie

Tricia said...

I'm going to have to check out that site. I love that ruffle bag...super cute.