Thursday, August 12, 2010

DECK THE HALLS FRIDAY - Coming Soon, Wendy Addison!

Welcome to DECK THE HALLS FRIDAY where each week I share a little HOLIDAY INSPIRATION and invite you to INSPIRE OTHERS with your ideas and projects.

This week I thought I would share some fantastic glitter creations  by WENDY ADDISON for MIDWEST OF CANNON FALLS.  They will be arriving in the SHOP very soon, I am SO excited!

I am just crazy about this ornament.  A beatiful glass glitter bird in a cotton nest wrapped in wire.  Wire wrapped ornaments are everywhere this year.  I am really loving the look.

I can't resist a glitter covered reindeer...these are no exception!
OK, so I have a thing about glitter covered birds too...what I especially LOVE about these is that they are not just for Christmas.

I have a few other pieces by WENDY ADDISON in my personal collection and each year they continue to be some of my very favorites.  I love the way the glitter tarnishes over time, they are truely magical.

Now it's your turn! Each Friday join our DECK THE HALLS FRIDAY LINKY PARTY!


1. Share your pre-holiday goals, projects, great finds, collections, or gift ideas (doesn't need to have a Christmas theme)

2. Create a new post or link back to a post from years past

3. Share a project you have been wanting to try (if it's not your original idea be sure to give gredit where credit is due)

4. Please link your post back to this one. If you would like grab the DECK THE HALLS image on my sidebar and added it to your sidebar or post (I will create an actual button one of these days...)

5. Be sure to add the link to your specific post and not your blog

and finally...

INSPIRE & BE INSPIRED

Best wishes,
Tammy


3 comments:

Natalie said...

Tammy I agree with you I am loving wire wrapped ornaments! These are all gorgeous.

-Natalie

Room to Inspire said...

I love all of the sparkles! It is a little too soon for my to be thinking Christmas - but I just love the ornaments!

Chelsea

koralee said...

Hi my friend...these pieces are amazing...I must watch for them to come into your shop...I adore the last set of doves!!! Stunning. xoxo Keep me posted.

Happy weekend.