Wednesday, July 28, 2010

JUST ARRIVED - Dee Foust & Bethany Lowe Halloween!

This is the best time of year, my Halloween & Christmas items start to arrive!  I will be adding new items to the shop nearly everyday for the next couple weeks be sure to stop by.

NEW items by Dee Foust (click item name for more details):






NEW from Bethany Lowe Designs:

GHOST PUMPKIN CONTAINER - I just LOVE this piece!

Still on the way are more Bethany Lowe and Dee Foust, Lori Mitchell, and more!  Did I tell you that I LOVE THIS TIME OF YEAR!

Best wishes,
Tammy

3 comments:

Sixty-Fifth Avenue said...

So cute! You must have the best time unpacking your boxes. I do love fall!
Hope you have a fabuous day!
Londen
xo

Deborah said...

I would love to come unpack those boxes with you but instead I will be visiting to see your delightful pictures.

Anonymous said...

so cute! i love them! cant wait to see more!