Tuesday, August 9, 2011

HALLOWEEN MASKS ARE HERE!

Slowly the new Halloween collection is starting to trickle in...the latest to arrive are the HALLWEEN FACES MASKS by BETHANY LOWE DESIGNS. They are so much fun and I can think of about a million and one different things you could do with them!



I have been playing with them all over the house...I would love to see them on a big pumpkin!  They are sized so that they could be worn but not that comfortable as they are a stiff pressed paper board, the witches nose does bend upward to go over your nose.  I am crazy about the graphic quality of the masks.  What would you do with them?

More Halloween to come later this week!

Best wishes,
Tammy








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love these vintage looking masks! fun! i would love to see them on a pumpkin too! quick, easy, and cute halloween decor! hope you are enjoying your summer!

koralee said...

What fun...I adore Autumn....these make me very excited.

Hugs to you my sweet friend. xoxo