Thursday, August 4, 2011

DECK THE HALLS FRIDAY - Wrap it up!

WELCOME TO DECK THE HALLS FRIDAY!


Last year I had good intentions, wrap gifts early...didn't happen.  This year I am on the ball and three are done - yeah me!  I even have a system...


Wrap as I pick things up...

Brown paper packages...can't help myself.
(Had to throw this one in, how cute is this Hello Kitty?!!)

Must have a notebook, DO NOT MISPLACE NOTEBOOK!!!
I don't like to put names on the kids gifts, they don't know which packages are theirs and it is a fun game for me ...so I number all of the packages on the bottom and I write the number and a description of each gift in my notebook.  For example:  Emma's gifts all start with a number two.

This I learned from my mom...I was a really good guesser.  It was fun to try and crack her code!

Now it is your turn to share your ideas, inspiration, stories, whatever you are thinking about this week that is holiday related. 

- A new post or re-post from seasons past
- Link as many posts as you like each week
- Holiday inspiration photos (if they aren't yours be sure to give credit where credit is due)
- Gift Ideas
- Recipes
- Crafts
- Planning tips and so on...

All I ask is that you link your post back to mine and either grab my DECK THE HALLS FRIDAY button to place in your post or on your sidebar and/or mention DECK THE HALLS FRIDAY in your post, that's it!

Best wishes,
Tammy

1 comment:

Mandie said...

Cute idea! I love keeping the kids guessing. :-)