Monday, July 11, 2011

JUST ARRIVED ... Dan DiPaolo Halloween!

Is anyone still there...it has been far too long since I have been here!

Today I was so excited to get my first Halloween order I unpacked it at the front door and started snapping pics.

I hope to have them listed this weekend.  If you want more info email me or leave a comment on this post.

By the way I am posting via my phone...without my laptop for a couple days....so I have no idea what this post looks like!  That is how excited I am about these pieces!!!

Hope you girls are doing well, I can't wait to see and here what you have been up to.

Best wishes,
Tammy

Ok, so my pics are not going the right direction...just when I was feeling so high tech...oh well!




5 comments:

Natalie said...

These are so cute! Glad your back, I can't wait to see what else you have for Halloween!!!

vivian said...

I love dan dipaolo stuff. His sister lives nearby and had a wonderful store called fried green tomatos, she carried a lot of his stuff and Lots of other wonderful stuff, but she closed the store a while back.. I really miss that store!
have fun
vivian

Kari from Meadowview Farm said...

Spooky cute!
Welcome back!!
Kari

Mandie said...

I love them all! I am ready for the holidays for sure!! Blessings

Sixty-Fifth Avenue said...

So cute!
How have you been? Missed you.
Londen