Wednesday, March 2, 2011

NEW 2011 DEE FOUST AMERICANA PIECES ARE HERE!!!

This just in... 2011 DEE FOUST AMERICANA pieces just arrived at my door.  If you love Dee Foust or Americana decor you will be crazy about these pieces!

YANKEE DOODLE DANDY by Dee Foust for Bethany Lowe Designs


AMERICA STANDING PROUD by Dee Foust for Bethany Lowe Designs

I wanted to get them up quick so I added them to my eBay store.  If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.  I will be updating http://www.tinselshop.com/ this weekend. 

Best wishes,
Tammy

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I adore Dee Foust, these two are so cute. I think I must have the sitter! Who am I kidding, I will probably end up with both!!! Have a great day!
-Natalie

Studio Dee said...

Just stopping by to say hello and to thank you so much for the mention! Dee Foust-Harvey