Friday, November 11, 2011

DECK THE HALLS FRIDAY - Time to trim the tree

WELCOME TO DECK THE HALLS FRIDAY!

It has been a crazy couple weeks...lots of orders (thank you!), Halloween, and my mom visiting.  Now that life is somewhat back to normal...I can't wait any longer...the tree comes out today!

This is me in a couple hours - minus the pumps

image source:  flickr via tinselshop on Pinterest
Have you started decorating yet?

What inspiration have you found the last couple weeks? Post your links below.
Join the DECKT THE HALLS FRIDAY linky party and share your ideas, inspiration, stories, whatever you are thinking about this week that is holiday related.
DECK THE HALLS FRIDAY WILL BE BACK IN JULY!
- A new post or re-post from seasons past
- Link as many posts as you like each week
- Holiday inspiration photos (if they aren't yours be sure to give credit where credit is due)
- Gift Ideas
- Recipes
- Crafts
- Planning tips and so on...

All I ask is that you link your post back to mine and either grab my DECK THE HALLS FRIDAY button to place in your post or on your sidebar and/or mention DECK THE HALLS FRIDAY in your post.

Have a great weekend!
Best wishes,
Tammy


3 comments:

Mandie said...

We are packing up the fall and getting the Christmas out!!

Natasha in Oz said...

I have already put up out tree and am playing Christmas tunes! Can you tell I love Christmas.

Best wishes and thanks for having me!
Natasha.
xo

Carrie said...

I haven't begun decorating yet, but have been taking some things out and making lists! I've also been on YouTube looking at Christmas decorating ideas.