Friday, September 16, 2011

DECK THE HALLS FRIDAY - New Vendor & Ornaments

WELCOME TO DECK THE HALLS FRIDAY!

Apologies for my absence the last few weeks...technical problems, kids back in school, sharing a computer with hubby, life...

The last couple weeks I have been putting together tinsel & company's Christmas collection.  I came across a great new vendor that I am considering carrying in my shop.  Below is a peek at some of their offerings.








What do you think, see anything you like?  I love hearing your thoughts!

Do you have any HOLIDAY INSPIRATION to share this week?

Join the DECKT THE HALLS FRIDAY linky party and share your ideas, inspiration, stories, whatever you are thinking about this week that is holiday related. 
 

- A new post or re-post from seasons past
- Link as many posts as you like each week
- Holiday inspiration photos (if they aren't yours be sure to give credit where credit is due)
- Gift Ideas
- Recipes
- Crafts
- Planning tips and so on...

All I ask is that you link your post back to mine and either grab my DECK THE HALLS FRIDAY button to place in your post or on your sidebar and/or mention DECK THE HALLS FRIDAY in your post.

Have a great weekend!
 
Best wishes,
Tammy



4 comments:

Natalie said...

Tammy,
Love the new vendor, I really hope you place an order. That snowman has my name written all over it!!!

-Natalie

Celestial Charms said...

Hi Tammy,
Yes, the snowman is to die for...and the other items are pretty as well.
Maureen

Mandie said...

Oh Tammy, I like everything! I love the wreath :-). Would be a great vendor to add to your beautiful shop.

koralee said...

Hi sweet friend...oh now you have me thinking of the holidays...love that wee little boot. Hugs.