Friday, August 26, 2011

DECK THE HALLS FRIDAY

Welcome to Deck the Halls Friday!

Wow, the little ones started school this week and this is the first time in 5 years that I have had "me" time...surprisingly I got nothing done.  Apologies for the late post, better late than never, right?

This week I want to share two things (1) my new 12" Ball Jar that I found at Target the other day (2) the Copper Wire lights I ordered for the shop came in and I LOVE THEM!

My new jar filled with a bottlebrush tree, artificial snow and lights

A closer look, I have two srands in the jar, one wrapped around the tree and the star lights coiled in the jar.  I will post all the details next week, all I can say is they are so much fun and I want to wrap everything in lights!

I pulled a couple things to try in my new jar and Kate (she's 4) decided she wanted to decorate.
When I told her she couldn't have any snow she cut up her own and made her own leaves.  Love her, she said, " Mommy, take a picture for your store".

Logan joined in...chicks?  What can I say he is 5, and very proud of his contribution.

Do you have any HOLIDAY INSPIRATION to share this week?

Join the DECKT THE HALLS FRIDAY linky party and share your ideas, inspiration, stories, whatever you are thinking about this week that is holiday related. 
 

- A new post or re-post from seasons past
- Link as many posts as you like each week
- Holiday inspiration photos (if they aren't yours be sure to give credit where credit is due)
- Gift Ideas
- Recipes
- Crafts
- Planning tips and so on...

All I ask is that you link your post back to mine and either grab my DECK THE HALLS FRIDAY button to place in your post or on your sidebar and/or mention DECK THE HALLS FRIDAY in your post.

Have a great weekend!
 
Best wishes,
Tammy

1 comment:

Lily said...

What a lovely jar you have made :) so very inspiring & thanks for sharing the photos with us. Hope your little one really enjoys school.