Monday, August 1, 2011

FARMHOUSE GOODS

I mentioned a couple posts back that there are lots of new things on their way to tinselshop.com. For quite sometime I have been wanting to expand the decor category. Below is a little preview of what's to come...

Set of 3 galvanized stands, cute for cupcakes and perfect with fall gourds and leaves

Ceramic Owls

Ephemera print paper lanterns

Telescoping stand for your vintage postcards and photos

Love this color! Distressed flower frog

Distressed wood frame with metal flower accent

BIG wooden farmhouse...I want to move right in!

Paper roses

Distressed wood angel wings...I am so in love with these!

Some of the above is already on order others I am still contemplating.

This time of year I am always inspired by rustic and aged pieces.  All are reproductions, great for those of us not fortunate enough to have access to great flea markets and auctions.  Tell me what you think.

Best wishes,
Tammy

4 comments:

Vintage Home said...

...wonderful items...all are delightful!

Monica said...

Love, love, love the galvanized stand Tammy! How awesome would they be for fall?

koralee said...

Hi my friend...I have missed you! Your picks are amazing...I soooo would love that galvanized stand....pure joy! Hugs

Anonymous said...

I found your website through a random stroke of luck. It helped me do my research on this topic. I have spent lots of time looking through your site. You have something good going here, keep it up!
My blog is about [url=http://www.depressionsymptomsmedication.com]Childhood depression[/url].