Thursday, July 28, 2011

DECK THE HALLS FRIDAY 2011...KICK OFF PARTY!

Welcome to DECK THE HALLS FRIDAY!


For those of you new to DECK THE HALLS FRIDAY, I start thinking about Christmas on December 26th, planning next years decor, crafts, gifts and so on... It has been 7 months since the last linky party and I am in need of holiday inspiration!  If you are like me (I know you are, or you probably wouldn't be reading my blog) share your ideas, inspiration, stories, whatever you are thinking about this week that is holiday related. 

- A new post or re-post from seasons past
- Link as many posts as you like each week
- Holiday inspiration photos (if they aren't yours be sure to give credit where credit is due)
- Gift Ideas
- Recipes
- Crafts
- Planning tips and so on...

All I ask is that you link your post back to mine and either grab my DECK THE HALLS FRIDAY button to place in your post or on your sidebar and/or mention DECK THE HALLS FRIDAY in your post.  That's it...I can't wait to see what inspires me this year!  A BIG THANK YOU to all of the other "HOLIDAY GIRLS" out there that joined me last year!  Things got a little crazy the last weeks of 2011, and I never got to properly thank you for joining me each week.

This week I will leave you with a photo from last Christnas of two of my little elves putting the finishing touches on one of our trees.

Mommy decorates the tree first, saving the unbreakable and special ornaments for them to add at the end...they feel like they decorated the tree and I get the ornaments where I want them! 

Link up your post below, and be sure to come back next week for my first "official" DECK THE HALLS FRIDAY post for 2011!

Best wishes,
Tammy

2 comments:

Natasha in Oz said...

Hi Tammy!

Happy Christmas in July! Isn't it exciting to be thinking about Christmas? I'm so glad you will be starting your party up again next week!

Take care and don't work too hard.

Best wishes,
Natasha.

karanmi said...

Just found your through Christmas Inspiration. Nice meeting you. The Friday Linky OParty sound like fun. Just learning blogging and am trying to get mine going now that summer is slowing down.

Karan