Friday, July 2, 2010

DECK THE HALLS FRIDAY - 4th OF JULY EDITION

This week has been all about the 4th of July and I am having a hard time coming up with a Christmas inspired post today.  I decided to do an impromptu LINKY PARTY featuring all things Americana.


I have put together all of my favorite PATRIOTIC INSPIRED posts here, I hope you join me!

- Link up any 4th of July Post you have done.  From this year, last year, ideas that inspire (just be sure to give credit where credit is due)

- I didn't create a button but grab the DECK THE HALLS FRIDAY image and place it on your sidebar or post and link back to this page.


- Be sure to link to the post and not your blog.

That's it, I hope you can join in the fun!

HAVE A VERY HAPPY & SAFE 4th OF JULY!

Best wishes,
Tammy

3 comments:

the lovely paper shop said...

great blog! thanks for visiting mine:)

i am your newest follower!

koralee said...

What a good idea..sorry I have no red..white and blue up here in Canada...but I can do Christmas. xoxoxox

Sixty-Fifth Avenue said...

Love these holiday link parties, so fun to see how people decorate.
Hope your weekend was fabulous!
Londen