Friday, May 28, 2010

DECK THE HALLS FRIDAY - J. NICHELLE HOLIDAY

Oh my goodness is it really Friday night?

This weeks DECK THE HALLS FRIDAY (new name, what do you think?) is dedicated to my new holiday obsessed alter ego JEN FROM J. NICHELLE HOLIDAY.  Her creations are inspired by holidays past using vintage ornaments, trims and treasures to create one-of-a-kind heirloom quality pieces.  When I saw this Santa I fell in LOVE with her work!

Visit her ETSY SHOP to see more of her glittery goodies!

To celebrate her 200th POST this Saturday Jen is having a giveaway that she has not yet revealed (I am sure it will be fabulous).  Before her anniversary festivities begin she dedicated her 199th POST to her favorite holiday decorations, including a video game inspired tree for her son, so cute!  Be sure to stop by and see her favorite things and to wish Jen a HAPPY 200th BLOGIVERSARY! 


Her bedroom tree - GORGEOUS!

Thanks again to Jen for supporting my Christmas Craziness... Happy Memorial Day to you all!

Best wishes,
Tammy

1 comment:

Sixty-Fifth Avenue said...

Thanks Tammy, I just popped over to her etsy...I am loving her signs! Have a great day, its pouring like crazy here:(
Londen