Tuesday, April 13, 2010

LORI MITCHELL FOLK ART HAS ARRIVED!

I am so excited to tell you that tinselshop.com now carries LORI C. MITCHELL FOLK ART reproductions.  Each piece is a resin hand painted reproduction from her original paper mache pieces.  I just love how whimsical and fun they are.  To learn more about LORI MITCHELL stop by her website http://www.lahdeedahfolkart.com/


This GINGERBREAD COUPLE is a special order for a customer and is my only one if you are interested let me know I hope to get more soon.  Photos don't do them justice there is such dimension that is hard to capture on film.

I just LOVE her santa's and this one is no exception!  MR. & MRS. CLAUS stand approximately 7 1/2" tall and retail for $48.50 a set.  I only have one set available.

LADY LIBERTY stands 10 1/2" tall and retails for $28.50. Don't you just LOVE her mis-matched stockings!  LITTLE BETSY ROSS stands 5 1/2" tall and retails for $21.50.  LITTLE PATRIOTIC BOY stands 5 1/2" tall and retails for $21.50.  They will be available at http://www.tinselshop.com/ later this week.

If you would like more information about these or the availability of other LORI MITCHELL pieces please send me an email.

It is so much fun getting new pieces for the store and I just LOVE to share them with you!  Later this week I will have a preview of the new WINTER COLLECTION from DEE FOUST, it is fantastic!

Best wishes,
Tammy

2 comments:

Faded Plains said...

Love the Lady Liberty...and your right...her socks rock!

Janean said...

how stinkin' cute are THESE? some people have soooooooooooo much talent!

the sidebar photos of your little ones with the teddy bear is just way too cute!!!!