Tuesday, March 23, 2010

2010 DEE FOUST HALLOWEEN PREVIEW!

Oh my goodness! I just saw the 2010 HALLOWEEN collection by DEE FOUST for BETHANY LOWE DESIGNS and it is fantastic.  I know it isn't even Easter but I just had to share it with you!

BLACK CAT IN PUMPKIN $51.50
(Her black cats are ALWAYS my favorite, this one is no acception!)

BOO CROW BANNER $47.50

CLOWN ON CROW TOP HAT CONTAINER $27.00

2010 DEE FOUST PIN $9.50
HALLOWEEN CROW WAND $24.00

HALLOWEEN MASQUERADE (3 STYLES) $25.00 ea.
(How cute would these be on a pumpkin!)
HALLOWEEN DISPLAY (set of 2) $112.50(There are HUGE 23" x 19" & 16 1/2" x 13" display on stand or remove to hang)

MOON & CROW ORNAMENT (2 styles) $17.50 ea.

PUMPKINHEAD STAR ORNAMENT $22.00
(Her ornaments are always my favorites, this one does not disappoint!)

PUMPKIN HEAD'S THEATRE $62.50
(I can't wait to see her!)

STAR CLOWN ON TOP HAT CONTAINER $25.50

TOP HAT PLACECARD HOLDER $22.00
(How cute holding a vintage Halloween postcard)

Let me know what you think of this years collection. Usually the pieces are available in July-August if there is a piece you are CRAZY about and would like to reserve yours or for more information about a specific piece send me an email.  I love your product feedback, it helps me order (I want it all...)
Best wishes,
Tammy

11 comments:

Krissy said...

I want the pin and the black cat in pumpkin! So cute!!!!

Janean said...

the first top hat is amazing...but with snow STILL on the ground i'm not feeling the autumn love yet. LOL. thanks for sharing it though. ;)

Faded Plains said...

Those Halloween decorations look so darn cute!

Room to Inspire said...

I know it is too early to be thinking Halloween - but these are all so fun! Great collection.

Chelsea

Jane said...

These pieces are wonderful. I love how whimsical they all are.
Jane

Valarie said...

Tammy...love them all. The scary thing is, we will blink, and it will be Halloween.
xxoo Valarie

Sixty-Fifth Avenue said...

I love all of them!

koralee said...

Love love your collection...you amaze me with such creative talent! Have a wonderful evening. xo

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

Ooooo, clap for joy!!! Halloween is the fun-est holiday of all!! I can hardly wait. : )
M.L.

koralee said...

Had to pop in again and wish you a happy Easter my friend. xoxoxo

Dee Foust said...

Thanks so much for supporting my passion! I appreciate the posting! Dee Foust