Wednesday, December 9, 2009

OH, LITTLE SNOWMAN

When I saw this collection by Midwest - Seasons of Cannon Falls I instantly fell in LOVE!  There are still a few pieces still available at tinselshop.com. Many of the pieces are perfect gift ideas at a great price point!


Little Snowman Ornaments
(I thought they were sold-out but I found another set in my boxes last night! - will be on the site tonight or tomorrow)



Entire sign is covered in glitter! Great size for over a door
or on your backsplash.



Covered in mica the CHRISTMAS GREETING BELLS are big enough
to hang in the middle of a wreath.



The cutest snowman shakers I have ever seen!


I am SO in LOVE with these mica covered bells!
They look great on a feather tree or tied to packages.



I thought these were SO CUTE.  I picture them on a New Year's table.
Fill with goodies for your guests or fill with tinsel and a mini ornament and hang on your
tree for a festive look.  So often it is hard to find favors for the guys on our list, I think these would be perfect!


Mica covered paper pulp pails.  Tuck a gift card in the basket filled with
tinsel, fill with goodies and they are a nice gift for teachers, stylists, co-workers, or secret santa.
Also look great on the tree!


Set of 4 Snowman Spreaders. Great hostess gift.  Break up the set and add to
your favorite homemade cheeseball, spread or jelly along with the recipe for a thoughtful
and inexpensive gift.


Inspired by vintage Christmas cards I just love these mini signs.
I love them hanging in the middle of a wreath, tied to a package, large enough to
hang on a door handle.


Set of 4 Snowman Placecard Holders.  Use as placecards at the table, on a buffet to tell your guests what
they are eating or give one to a loved one along with a family photo.

Hope everyone is having a great week.  We are still busy adding new items to the store everyday.

Best wishes,
Tammy


1 comment:

koralee said...

I am in love with these all..but the sweet bells make my heart melt. Thank you for sharing.