Friday, October 21, 2011

DECK THE HALLS FRIDAY - Pretty in Pink

 Welcome to Deck the Halls Friday!

What a week... 3 little ones home sick from school for the last 3 days.  Needless to say I got nothing done.  My plan was to spend the week crafting Christmas ornaments, instead I leave you with a pretty image I found on Pinterest this morning. (Ok, the week wasn't a total loss while cuddling on the couch watching movies with the little ones I was able to pin...) Love the pristine white pitchers displayed in the distressed cabinet, the pink/cranberry/white color scheme...I could never be that brave!

Source: BHG via tinselshop on Pinterest

What inspiration did you find this week?  Post your links below.

Join the DECKT THE HALLS FRIDAY linky party and share your ideas, inspiration, stories, whatever you are thinking about this week that is holiday related.

DECK THE HALLS FRIDAY WILL BE BACK IN JULY!
- A new post or re-post from seasons past
- Link as many posts as you like each week
- Holiday inspiration photos (if they aren't yours be sure to give credit where credit is due)
- Gift Ideas
- Recipes
- Crafts
- Planning tips and so on...

All I ask is that you link your post back to mine and either grab my DECK THE HALLS FRIDAY button to place in your post or on your sidebar and/or mention DECK THE HALLS FRIDAY in your post.


Have a great weekend!
Best wishes,
Tammy
I am joining Natasha at 5 Minutes Just For Me weekly PINNING & SINGING PARTY if you are a pinning blogger or are just looking for great inspiration be sure to stop by!


5 comments:

Celestial Charms said...

Hi Tammy,
So sorry to hear that your kiddos were not feeling well. It is always an added stressor when that happens. Hope they rebound fast, and you have time to get some crafts done. Have a wonderful weekend!
Maureen

Joy Burkhart said...

Hi Tammy, This is my first time here - Decking the Halls anyway!
Thanks for having me. I hope the little ones get better soon! (My maiden name was Logan - happily it seems to be a popular given name now)
xoxo
Joy

Natasha in Oz said...

Sounds like you have had a stressful week! I hope your weekend is restful and calm and that you get to enjoy a bit quiet time, Tammy!

Take care and thanks for having me today!

Best wishes,
Natasha.

Cheryl said...

Love the style in that photo and I love the sweet puppy dog! I may have to think of something for Deck the Halls Friday coming up. Hmmm...

Mandie said...

I hope your kiddo's are feeling better. It is that time of year again when all of the colds and crud come creaping around. I love the simplicity of that cabinet! So clean and festive. Hope you have a great week!!