Monday, November 1, 2010

HAPPY HALLOWEEN FROM "Katy Gaga", "Emma in Wonderland" & a Cowboy...

I hope everyone had a wonderful Halloween.  We had a great party complete with pumpkin carving, lots of food and trick or treating.  May I introduce...

Kate as "Lady Gaga"

Kate fell in LOVE with Lady Gaga nearly a year ago.  From that day she has talked about being "Gaga" for Halloween.  When we are out and people ask her name she replies "I'm Katy Gaga"... She thinks she is a princess and when she sees something she thinks is pretty she says "it is SO GAGA".  Her baby doll she named "Baby Gaga".  This is her vision of Gaga.  Per her request...a big black dress (nearly 100 yds of tulle), a sparkly necklace, a hat, pink lipstick, glasses (she misplaced them) and white "Gaga hair". 


Emma as Alice in Wonderland

Emma is crazy for Alice both Tim Burton's version and the classic Disney animated version.  I had so much fun making this for her!  She wore a key and a bottle around her neck.  The skirt is nearly 100 yds of tulle and her shirt is a plain t-shirt from target embellished with puffy tulle sleeves and collar.  The headband is also from Target.

...and Logan as the New Sheriff in Town...a friend says he looks like a Val Kilmer in Tombstone!  This one was easy, all from Target.  He melts my heart (both Logan and Val Kilmer)...

Now it's time to get in the Christmas mood...I wonder how long I can hold off decorating?

Best wishes,
Tammy

6 comments:

Sixty-Fifth Avenue said...

Tammy, their costumes are Awesome!! Great job! I love the descriptions you gave for all of them. They know what they want, even at 3. I love it!
I posted a new pic of my spider under the Halloween post.
Talk to you soon.
Londen

Natalie said...

Great costumes! However will you top these next year. Katy Gaga couldn't be cuter!

-Natalie

Something Special said...

You have beautiful children. These costumes are great. I miss having little children at home, but I guess that is why we get grandchildren.

koralee said...

So so sweet....what great costumes...wow!

Hugs for a great start to November. xoxo

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Fantastic costumes!! I am a huge Lady Ga Ga fan, ( yep, you are reading this right) so I am so partial to Katy Ga Ga!!

Hugs,
Debbie

Faded Plains said...

Okay...they are all just too adorable...but because I have boys and love westerns (both my boys are named after cowboys) I just love your little Logan.