Friday, August 12, 2011

DECK THE HALLS FRIDAY - Santa Mugs

WELCOME TO DECK THE HALLS FRIDAY!

This week I am inspired by SANTA MUGS...I am smitten.  They have been around for years and years and this year I must have them, not just one...


Image from Southern Living

So sweet and nostalgic!

What inspired you this week?  Join the DECKT THE HALLS FRIDAY linky party and share your ideas, inspiration, stories, whatever you are thinking about this week that is holiday related. 


- A new post or re-post from seasons past
- Link as many posts as you like each week
- Holiday inspiration photos (if they aren't yours be sure to give credit where credit is due)
- Gift Ideas
- Recipes
- Crafts
- Planning tips and so on...

All I ask is that you link your post back to mine and either grab my DECK THE HALLS FRIDAY button to place in your post or on your sidebar and/or mention DECK THE HALLS FRIDAY in your post, that's it!

I am linking this post to Natashas's at 5 Minutes Just For Me PINNING & SINGING ON THE WEEKEND PARTY

Best wishes,
Tammy

6 comments:

Tammy said...

Okay, so it's not exactly a Santa mug, (which I am also a big fan of!) but I have the cutest little set of Santa's boot; 4 mugs and a pitcher. They look so cute on the table.

Here is a pic I found on ebay for a visual:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Vintage-Kelvins-Santa-Elf-Boots-Two-/370291943356?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item56371ea7bc

LOVE your blog, and am trying to get the nerve to post a link!

bj said...

I had no idea about this fun meme. I will try my best to link next week.
So many parties...so little time.:)

Joy Burkhart said...

Hi! The Santa mugs surely bring back lots of memories! We each had one when were were little (5 of us kids). My sister has all of them now. Thanks for the sweet reminder!
XoXoXo
Joy

ASSA said...

Lovely Santamugs♥

And I will try to join your Inspiration party next Friday. Great idea!

Anonymous said...

Thank You for being the member of this website. Please allow me to have the possibility to express my satisfaction with HostGator web hosting. They have professional and fast support and they also offer many [url=http://tinyurl.com/hostgator-coupons-here ]HostGator discount coupons[/url].

I love hostgator hosting, You will too.

http://taaky.com/vb/member.php?u=1110

Natasha in Oz said...

Those mugs are SO cute! I have not seen anything like these before so will have to try and look for them.
Thanks so much for pinning these pictures and linking this post to my Pinning & Singing Linky party!

I didn't have anything new to link up this week so I will try and post something Christmassy tomorrow!

Hope you have had a lovely week.

Best wishes,
Natasha.