Thursday, December 16, 2010

DECK THE HALLS FRIDAY - SANTA CLAUS IS COMING TO TOWN!

WELCOME TO YET ANOTHER EDITION OF DECK THE HALLS FRIDAY!


Santa will be here before we know it!  Last night we took the little ones to see Santa.  This year there were no tears just three awstruck little faces.  Ok, maybe a few tears from Mommy...so sweet!

This week I am inspired by Santa...the real thing, Santa on postcards, whimsical Santa mugs, vintage Santas, Santa's made to look vintage, Santa ornaments, vintage Santa illustrations, I could go on...

My little ones visiting Santa at Downtown Disney

Photo from Country Living

Santa Postcards available at tinselshop.com

Photo from Southern Living


Photo from Southern Living


Photo from Country Living


Photo from Country Living

Jolly Old St. Nick by Bethany Lowe Designs available at tinselshop.com


Photo from Country Living

Above image and first image from Dover Publications

Santa inspired me, what (or who) inspired you this week?

Each Friday join the DECK THE HALLS FRIDAY LINKY PARTY!


1. Share your pre-holiday goals, projects, great finds, collections, inspiration photos, or gift ideas, If you are a crafter or have any etsy store show off what you are working on. 

2. Create a new post or link back to a post from years past.  Feel free to add more than one post.

3. Share a project you have been wanting to try (if it's not your original idea be sure to give gredit where credit is due)

4. Please link your post back to this one. If you would like grab the DECK THE HALLS image on my sidebar and added it to your sidebar or post (I will create an actual button one of these days...)

5. Be sure to add the link to your specific post and not your blog

6. You are welcome to link up more than one post, don't be shy!
and finally... INSPIRE & BE INSPIRED

Last week there were so many inspiring ideas, I can't wait to see what you are up to this week!

Best wishes,
Tammy

9 comments:

Rebecca said...

I simply adored this post-all the santa collections were wonderful!

Unknown said...

Love, love your group of vintage Santa's and the plaid tins, nice vignette.
Happy Holidays to you and yours.
Michele

Sixty-Fifth Avenue said...

Tammy, I love the picture of your little ones! We won't be visiting Santa again this year...M said she didn't want to...I'm a little sad.

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Tammy,
Your little ones are just darling!!

Hugs,
Debbie

Cheryl ~ ZanyMayd said...

Loving the Sweet Jolly Ole Santa's, A Perfect Collection.....

Amanda Lee said...

Thanks for hosting the party -- I just saw your button at Mod Vintage Life, and hopped over! I'm your newest follower and have linked up my Holiday Beach House, and some ornaments :)
~Amanda

saltbox
treasures
said...

Hi. I'm your newest follower! Thanks for hosting a great Christmas party!
~ Julie

Natasha in Oz said...

Hi Tammy. I just wanted to pop by and thank you for your blogging friendship this year. It has been wonderful to find a kindred Christmas spirit! I hope that you and your beautiful family have a very Merry Christmas and a brilliant 2011! Enjoy all the happiness and joy that this blessed season brings.

Best wishes always,
Natasha.

koralee said...

Sending you blessings of JOY...LOVE...and PEACE for a very merry christmas my sweet sweet friend. oxoxoxxo