Wednesday, October 6, 2010

HALLOWEEN LINK PARTY TOMORROW!

Don't forget that tomorrow is the DECK THE HALLS FRIDAY  THURSDAY LINK PARTY - HALLOWEEN EDITION & our first-ever blog HALLOWEEN OPEN HOUSE!


Link up any Halloween Inspired Post(s), link to that post & not your blog, grab our DECK THE HALLS HALLOWEEN button & link back to tomorrows post after midnight tonight.  That's it.

The OPEN HOUSE starts tomorrow, I hope you can stop by.  Grab the OPEN HOUSE button for your blog or post about the OPEN HOUSE & I will grab your button or link to you on my sidebar for the month of October.  If you grab the button or are planning a post let me know so I can give credit where credit is due!

Back to work, there is lot's to do, see you tomorrow!

Best wishes,
Tammy

2 comments:

Swirly Designs said...

Hi Tammy,
We just did a post on our blog for your Halloween event.

http://swirlydesignsblog.blogspot.com

Looking forward to t he Open House
Lianne & Paul
Swirly Designs

GardenOfDaisies said...

Cute halloween tree!! I like your cake stand... it looks like mercury glass.