I know most of you are in full Halloween mode and to tell the truth I am too. It was a bit hard for me to think Christmas today, but while browsing around the GOOD HOUSEKEEPING website I came across this great wreath.
This wreath is made of recycled Christmas cards but why not try scrapbook paper, sheet music, old books, stiffened fabric...the possibilities are endless. For the HOW-TO CLICK HERE (slide 5). I can't wait to give this a try!
Did you find anything inspiring this week?
Now it's your turn! What are you working on or thinking about? Each Friday join our DECK THE HALLS FRIDAY LINKY PARTY!
1. Share your pre-holiday goals, projects, great finds, collections, or gift ideas (doesn't need to have a Christmas theme), If you are a crafter or have any etsy store show off what you are working on
2. Create a new post or link back to a post from years past
3. Share a project you have been wanting to try (if it's not your original idea be sure to give gredit where credit is due)
4. Please link your post back to this one. If you would like grab the DECK THE HALLS image on my sidebar and added it to your sidebar or post (I will create an actual button one of these days...)
5. Be sure to add the link to your specific post and not your blog
and finally... INSPIRE & BE INSPIRED
Best wishes for a happy weekend,