Thursday, October 21, 2010

DECK THE HALLS FRIDAY - DREAMING OF A PINK CHRISTMAS

WELCOME TO ANOTHER EDITION OF DECK THE HALLS FRIDAY!

My plan was to share a glittery Christmas project I am working on but because there are 3 little ones in my house that decided this week that naps are for playing and climbing and yelling and... things didn't go quite as planned.

So instead, I bring you the color PINK.





So simple, strips of pink netting tied on a wire wreath

Image from Martha Stewart

Image from Country Home

Image from Country Home

Image from Country Living


Image from Victoria
What fun ornaments these would make!

All of this PINK inspiration comes from my little Kate who today decided that it was time to move out of the room she shares with her twin sister Emma.  Kate LOVES pink and has requested a PINK room.  Emma LOVES blue.  Our playroom is now Kates room.  We moved her matress only until we know if this is going to work out.  Tonight my heart is heavy, my girls are no longer together.  It is probably for the best.  They are very close but bedtime and naptime have become a battle.  On the bright side I have a new room to decorate...

Did you find anything inspiring this week?

Now it's your turn! What are you working on or thinking about? Each Friday join our DECK THE HALLS FRIDAY LINKY PARTY!


1. Share your pre-holiday goals, projects, great finds, collections, or gift ideas (doesn't need to have a Christmas theme), If you are a crafter or have any etsy store show off what you are working on

2. Create a new post or link back to a post from years past

3. Share a project you have been wanting to try (if it's not your original idea be sure to give gredit where credit is due)

4. Please link your post back to this one. If you would like grab the DECK THE HALLS image on my sidebar and added it to your sidebar or post (I will create an actual button one of these days...)

5. Be sure to add the link to your specific post and not your blog

and finally... INSPIRE & BE INSPIRED

Best wishes for a happy weekend,
Tammy

11 comments:

vivian said...

well, I'm looking forward to seeing what youres working on. but LOVE all the pink christmas ideas.. ARe these from a new issue of B & G? Cause if they are I will have to run out to get it!
have a great weekend
vivian

Something Special said...

I have so many projects that I want to work on for Christmas. Gifts and decorating. With everyday life, sometimes it is hard to know where to start! Love the pink Christmas decor.

Celestial Charms said...

I've always wanted to have a pink Christmas, but I just never bit the bullet. This year's theme for me will be red, blue, and white...so maybe next year pink will win out! Lovely photographs that you chose to show.
Maureen

Natalie said...

Such pretty pictures! I would love to decorate with pink for Christmas.

-Natalie

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Tammy,
I just love all of the pink Christmas things!! So pretty. You should decorate a pink tree in one twin's room and a blue one in the other!!

Hugs,
Debbie

koralee said...

Oh I love pink! Your images are amazing..I soooo want that first house with the white floors...Stunning! How cute a pink tree...and those snowflakes...amazing. xoxox

Anonymous said...

hey tammy! one of these days i am gonna join in your fun linky party! and i cant wait to see your glittery christmas project! xo

Kathy @ Sweet Up-North Mornings... said...

Love the Pink christmas shots...
Think I'll try the pink netting wreath!
Yummy.
xoxo~Kathy @
Sweet Up-North Mornings...

Everlasting Blooms said...

Beautiful pink Christmas decorations!! I love decorating with pink..just makes everything seem so cheerful :)

~ have a happy friday

Suz said...

Thank you for your "pink"! That and aqua are my favorite Christmas colors and I just have not seen enough of the, this year! I love your Christmas idea and I am going to put you on my Google Reader so I don't forget!!!

Suz

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Hi Tammy Sweetie...
I am Country Wings in Phoenix, your newest follower. Koralee mentioned you in her post, so I had to pop over and see the beautiful pink you were sharing today. What gorgeous images you have shared. That front entryway is TDF all done up in pink. I love it. What a fabulous way to enter your home.

I will be back to read more and visit later. I just had to say "HI". Please stop by and visit. I love meeting new blogger friends and I love sharing as well. I would love to have you follow my blog too if you find it interesting for you.

Many country hugs, Sherry