Thursday, June 10, 2010

DECK THE HALLS FRIDAY - PATRIOTIC FEATHER TREE

After a couple crazy weeks were I completely neglected this blog and so many other things... I am back with another installment of DECK THE HALLS FRIDAY!

My favorite decoration for every holiday is my feather tree.  I have my white goes with everything tree that I adore but when I saw this red, white & blue feather tree I thought it was really unique and had to order it.  It was LOVE AT FIRST SITE...sigh

Admittedly I ordered them for the shop thinking I already have my white one but then I started to play with it it became clear that I must keep one for myself.  Here she is decorated for the 4th of July.
My favorite DEE FOUST UNCLE SAM ORNAMENT on top

Isn't she pretty?

I truely am crazy about Feather Trees and you will have to tolerate me going on and on about them for years to come.  They are easy to store as most branches fold up, they make a great statement with little effort and everyone that stops by will admire it. 

For anyone wanting the stats on this tree it measures approximately 3 feet tall and 18 inches wide.  The branches are genuine dyed goose feather and are quite sturdy for this typle of tree.  If you have priced Feather Trees you know they can be quite pricey, this tree is priced at $79.50 and for a limited time I am offering FREE SHIPPING.  It will be available at www.tinselshop.com sometime this weekend or stop by my eBay store.  A 6 foot version of this tree is also available by special order.


I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Best wishes,
Tammy


6 comments:

Sandra said...

I hope everyone if feeling better now...nothing worst than being sick in the summer.

I did receive my wonderful sparklers and other goodies from you and now have everything decorated for July 4th. Come stop by to take a look how I used your fun shop items. Thanks again for the great giveaway.

Sandra

jen said...

HI tammy how cute are the red white and blue feather trees! My family teases me because I do not decorate for fourth of July Hmmm Maybe I'll have to teach them a lesson! It's the only Holiday left..... :) Love the badge putting one up on my sidebar now!

luvs and glitter
~jen

Lynn said...

I love feather trees! I told an artisan I'd purchase a custom one, and when it was finished mentioned that I do stained glass, asked if she might like to barter... needless to say, we're both happy-enjoy!

BucksCountyFolkArt said...

OOOOOOO!!! Loving this Blog! Thanks to Jen for spreading the word about it.

Jill

koralee said...

Everytime I visit you... you make me so so happy. I must add you to my sidebar..so I never miss a single post again. I LOVE YOUR happy treasures. xoxoxoox

Faded Plains said...

I hope your 3 little ones are feelin' better...and that is one lovely feather tree.