Thursday, May 13, 2010

LOOK AT THE CAMERA...

Is it really Thursday already?

For Mother's Day hubby and I took the kids for pictures.  We haven't done it very often because with 3 it is a little less than easy.  As part of our package we got a disk with all of the poses.  I just had to share my favorites.


"Everyone, look at the camera" Logan took it quite literally...



"Ladies, strike a pose"


Has Logan seen "Zoolander"? This is MY favorite Logan pic!


Even Emma's bunny HopHop joined in the fun!



I love this one! Kate to Logan, "let's ditch her" (not really)


Finally, everyone looking "picture perfect"


Does it get any sweeter...


Back tomorrow with another HOLIDAY INSPIRED POST!

Best wishes,
Tammy

4 comments:

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Beautiful children! Love all the poses! I bet it is quite the challenge to get photos of all three at once!

Shannon said...

Oh my gosh those pictures are adorable and hilarious! I recently got pictures of my 2 girls together and it was so stressful trying to get coordinating smiles or just them looking at the camera.

GRANDMA said...

THEY ARE THE THREE CUTEST LITTLE ONES AND IAM NOT PARTIAL..OH YES I AM. I AM GRANDMA, CAN'T WAIT TO GET MY PICTURES....LOVE YA

Room to Inspire said...

These photos are so adorable! I just love them all...especially that last one!

Chelsea