Monday, January 4, 2010

THE WINNER IS...

Happy Monday everyone!  Well, I hope it is happier than the weekend... My little Logan got sick on Saturday and I haven't really slept since then... Nothing serious just a bad head cold but at 3 1/2 when you can't breathe through your nose and sleep with your mouth open wake up with a dry mouth it is like the end of the world.  Logan is my least favorite patient...oh the drama of it all!

This week is off to a better start, he is finally asleep, fingers crossed his sisters don't get sick!

Thanks to everyone that entered!  Thanks to random.org the lucky post is #4, thanks for entering {L} from MOORE MINUTES email me your info and I will send out your snowman ASAP! Be sure to stop by her blog and say hi!

I promise to be back on track this week.  Company is finally all gone and life is starting to get back to normal!

Best wishes,
Tammy

1 comment:

Moore Minutes said...

Thank you, thank you! I am so happy and excited. :D