Tuesday, June 23, 2009

TA DA!!!


My wonderful, patient, (mathmatically gifted) husband finished my plate wall for me because I stubbed my toe and could barely walk. Thank you, honey! I still want to add at least four more around the center but I ran out of hangers. I am loving the white against the walls (Valspar - Mermaid). The color is fantastic I looked at so many aqua's and this one I think is perfect!

I will show you more of the dining room and the rest of the house soon. My camera charger has been missing since the move and I am able to get a picture or two each day on the little juice it has left.

Lots going on at Tinsel & Company! A giveaway is planned for this week, a sale is going on in my eBay store, and I am in the process of listing some great pieces that have been out of stock for a while.

Hope everyone is having a great week!

Best wishes,
Tammy

2 comments:

Faded Plains said...

Tammy...it looks wonderful! I so love the white against that gorgeous color. Can't wait to see the rest of your home.

Amanda@Imperfectly Beautiful said...

LOVE the plate arrangement!!! And that chandelier is GORGEOUS...I'm only slightly jealous. (lol)

~Amanda